Needus Pty Ltd are committed to the protection of personal privacy and have adopted a policy to protect information about individuals. This policy describes the information we collect at this website, how we use that information, how that information may be disclosed, the security of that information, how you can access and correct any such information and other relevant details concerning your privacy.
Why Do We Collect Your Information?
We collect personal information about you for a variety of reasons. Broadly, we require your information to accurately and effectively provide you with the relevant service(s) that you have requested from us. This may include one or more of the following:
- Assistance in finding you permanent or temporary employment;
- To provide you with organisational development services specific to your needs.
- Some of the personal information we collect is necessary to meet the requirements of taxation, superannuation, corporation etc.
Will We Disclose Your Information to Others?
We will only disclose your personal information to other people or organisations for the purposes outlined in this statement. Depending upon the particular service(s) we are providing to you, and where appropriate, we may disclose your personal information to, or collect it from:
- Government departments
- Legal and other professional advisers
- Potential employers
- Recruitment partners
- Trustees and administrators of superannuation plans or eligible rollover funds
- Your employer, or a previous employer
- Personal and/or business referees
- Workers compensation insurers
- Any other Party with your written consent.
If you do not give us part or all of the information we need:
- We may be limited in our ability to secure suitable work for you;
- We may be limited in our ability to place you in work;
- We might decline to represent you in your search for work or put you forward for particular positions
You Can Request Access To Your Information
Subject to some exceptions that are set out in the National Privacy Principles (Principle 6 – Access and Correction), you have the right to see and have a copy of personal and sensitive information we hold about you. Should you wish to request access to your information, our contact details are shown at the end of this document.
If you are able to establish that personal or sensitive information that we hold about you is not accurate, complete and up-to-date, we will take reasonable steps to correct it so that it is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
In some cases, we may impose a moderate charge for providing access to personal or sensitive information.